Swayam Central https://swayam.gov.in
All of the classes from class 9 to post-graduation can be accessed by anyone, anywhere, at any time thanks to a platform. All of the courses are interactive, made by the best teachers in the country, and are available to anyone who wants to take them. They don't cost anything. More than 1,000 faculty and teachers from across the country have helped make these courses.
On SWAYAM, each course has four parts: a video lecture, reading material that can be downloaded or printed, tests, and quizzes, as well as an online discussion forum where you can ask questions. In order to improve the learning experience, audio-video and multimedia tools have been used as well as the most up to date methods and technology.
In order to make sure that the best content is made and delivered, nine National Coordinators have been chosen.
- AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) for self-paced and international courses
- NPTEL (National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning) for Engineering
- UGC (University Grants Commission) for non technical post-graduation education
- CEC (Consortium for Educational Communication) for under-graduate education
- NCERT (National Council of Educational Research and Training) for school education
- NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) for school education
- IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) for out-of-school students
- IIMB (Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore) for management studies
- NITTTR (National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research) for Teacher Training programme
It's called AICTE (All India Council of Technical Education) and it's used for self-paced and international courses.
It's called NPTEL (National Program on Technology-Enhanced Learning). It's for engineering.
Non-technical post-graduation education is paid for by the UGC (University Grants Commission).
Undergraduate education is done through the Consortium for Educational Communication (CEC).
NCERT (National Council of Educational Research and Training) is a group that helps with school education.
To get school education, you can go to NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling).
IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) is for students who aren't in school.
IIMB (Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore) is a good place to learn about management.
It's called NITTTR, or the National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research, and it's used to train teachers.
If you want to get a SWAYAM certificate, you'll need to pay for the final proctored exams and show up in person at designated centres on the dates and times that are set up for that. You can find out if you're eligible for the certificate by looking at the course page. Only people who meet this criteria will get a certificate. Colleges and universities that allow credit transfer for these courses can use the marks or certificates from these courses to do that.