Applications are invited for one post of a Junior Research Fellow in a SERB/DST sponsored research project (letter no. CS-017/2014) entitled “Building block approach to β-lactamase inhibitors using metathesis reaction” in Department of Chemistry, MMEC, MM University Mullana (HR)-1333207.
Qualification and Experience:
1. M. Sc. in Chemistry or M.Pharma (Chemistry) Candidate should have obtained at least 55% marks in qualifying degree examination.
2. Age limit: 28 years (relaxation etc as per DST/SERB rules).
3. Preference will be given to CSIR-UGC NET (JRF/LS) or GATE /GPAT qualified candidate.
4. The ability to work closely and collaborate with colleagues is a must.
5. Proficiency with the English language is required.
Stipend: The JRF fellowship consists of Rs.16000 per month (as per DST/SERB rules and permissions & university rules)
Duration: Initial appointment for one year, based on performance can be extended up to 3 yrs or completion of project whichever is earlier. The post is temporary and coterminous with the project.
How to apply: Application should contain a detail resume, one photograph, and Contact details including phone number, email and postal address, photocopies of educational/professional qualifications. Please also mention preferred date of joining if selected.
Completed applications should reach Dr. Kuldeep Singh, Associate Professor Department of Chemistry, MMEC, MM University, Mullana (Haryana) 133207 by 25 January, 2015.
Applicants are encouraged to apply through e-mail (Email: Kuldeep.email@example.com). Shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. Selected candidates will be intimated by email. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
Project involves synthesis of new chemical compounds and their biological evaluation. The JRF may require to work in different laboratories/institute in India for conducting certain experiments.
Dr. Kuldeep Singh,
Associate Professor Department of Chemistry,
MMEC, MM University, Mullana (Haryana) 133207.